Upon our reopening, we've set guidelines for how our studio classes will need to be modified during this time. We asked that all guidelines be followed in order to keep all of our families and staff members safe.
Please be sure you download, print and sign our COVID-19 release form and bring it with you to your child's first class back.
We are following all State of California and County of San Diego mandates and guidelines. Here's what you need to know before joining us in the studio:
- Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a face mask while in the studio. This includes dancers, even while dancing. This is a State of California mandate.
- We've distanced dancers by 6 or more feet
- Class capacity is very low
- We've increased disinfection protocols
- We're asking that only one parent accompany their dancer to class
-If we are closed down by the state once again, we will resume our classes on Zoom.
Please contact us
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 modifications, please reach out to us.